Sunday 27 May 2012

It's been so long since my last post- I apologize! I've been super busy, and with this post, you'll see why.

Chelsea & Jon
Traditional carrot cake with spiced buttercream for 100 guests. Simple
white fondant with real cymbidium orchids- stunning.


Brandon's iPhone let me down with these pictures.. not the best quality :(

50th birthday surprise

The Berry White- 6 layered chocolate cake brushed with Fragoli syrup, white
chocolate buttercream and lots of strawberries. Yum!

 Cupcakes to Conquer Cancer
Cupcakes to raise money for my cousin Kevin's Ride to Conquer
Cancer. We sold a total of 234 chocolate chip cupcakes with caramel
buttercream and red velvet cupcakes with white chocolate buttercream!

Thank you to all those who bought cupcakes for this worthwhile cause :)

No comments:

Post a Comment